PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Re-Draw, Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 238!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto the Winner's & Top 3 for last week's challenge I have a NEW WINNER for CHALLENGE 238 to reveal as the original lady never came forward. So congratulations to ....


Please can you get in touch with me to claim your prize!

**********

Now it's time to reveal the 2 Winners from last week's challenge of Bingo!
The Winner of the prize from Bearly Mine Designs is:


The Winner of the prize from J&C Creations is:


Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

HEIDID (3)

*TAMARA* (12)

SIMONE (24)


Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me to the TOP 3! I´m so proud!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me to the TOP 3! I´m so proud!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, just emailed there :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete